This position has now closed
United Grand Lodge of England seeks an Administrator for the Secretariat Department
The principal focus of the role is the administration of the approval process for changes to Lodge, Chapter, Provincial and District By-Laws throughout the Constitution and the control of applications for Badges and Banners.
Must have skills:
- Possess a meticulous eye for detail.
- Be able to work alone under pressure and to immovable deadlines.
- Be willing and able to contribute to the team at times of heavy demand, reprioritising their own work as necessary.
- Possess tact, diplomacy, and advanced interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Have knowledge of the administration of a Masonic Lodge and Chapter, and the ceremonial aspects of ritual.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook, and be otherwise IT literate to adapt to bespoke systems and databases (training will be given).
The successful applicant will work Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm in an open plan office.
Competitive salary and terms package applies.
Thank you for your interest. The closing date for applications for this position has now closed.