United Grand Lodge of England seeks an Administrator for the Member Services Department for a one year fixed term contract
The duties and responsibilities will be many and varied, but will be to administer and assist in maintaining the membership records within the Registration Department of Member Services.
- Inputting membership data into the Membership database and corresponding with internal and external individuals.
- Check quality and accuracy of Membership Certificates and send out using mail merge.
- Keep a record of all Membership Certificates returned for amendment or alteration and endorse as necessary in accordance with Office procedures.
- Responding to queries/requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Answering telephone enquiries promptly and courteously.
- Assisting with the preparation and mailing out of various documents as required on a monthly basis.
- Assist with opening of post on a daily basis.
- File forms and items of correspondence accurately and numerically.
- Carry out any ad hoc duties as may be requested by his/her Line Manager which are considered to be within his/her skill and competence and within the context of the job title.
Competitive salary and benefits package:
- BUPA private medical cover
- Pension (3.5% employee & 9% employer contributions)
- Life Assurance
- Holiday (25 days)
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Gym membership (subsidised)• Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working
The successful applicant will work Monday to Friday (35 hours per week)
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to:
CVs received without a covering letter will not be considered.
Closing date for applications is close of business (5pm) Friday 6 December 2019.