This position has now closed
United Grand Lodge of England seeks an Accounts Supervisor for the Finance department on a permanent basis
Working alongside other members of the finance team, you will support the overall financial direction for the organisation.
- Weekly input of staff and suppliers expenses and record them into accounting software.
- Daily cashflow for all entities.
- To prepare nominal ledger reconciliations, post journals, and extract trial balances.
- To prepare quarterly draft management accounts with profit and loss and balance sheet reconciliations.
- To prepare quarterly VAT returns.
- To perform bank reconciliation for the accuracy of the accounting records and for the company's financial statements.
- To prepare monthly reconciliation between company Sales Ledger and Room Booking system.
- To supervise and provide guidance to accounts administrators for all matters relating Room Booking system invoicing, credit notes and payments.
- Demonstrate a technical knowledge and compliance with relevant legal, statutory and regulatory frameworks for preparation year end accounts.
- Carry out any other activities, duties and tasks as directed.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Accounting qualifications, part qualified or qualified by Finance Experience.
- General Ledger Experience.
- Good standard of general education.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good communicator.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team or unsupervised.
Competitive salary and terms package applies.
35 hours per week (9am to 5pm).
Thank you for your interest. The closing date for applications for this position has now closed.