United Grand Lodge of England seeks an Administrator for the Member Services Department
To manage, collate and process membership information from Lodges and Chapters and to provide clerical and administrative support. The role will be part of the District Support team with the opportunity for work in other areas within Member Services.
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries that are received by District Support promptly and courteously.
- Process letters and replies in accordance with office procedures and, if required, enter into further correspondence with Districts, Lodge & Chapters.
- Support the Member Services Department to process Annual Returns and Registration Forms for Lodges and Chapters in accordance with Office procedures.
- Use Electronic Records Management System (EDRMS) to scan and file forms.
- Prepare and issue Annual Returns on a monthly basis.
- Process, where applicable, applications for Grand Lodge Certificates (completing a candidate's record in system).
- Research membership records and supply the relevant membership details as and when requested.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities to engage and support Districts with events and training hosted here at UGLE.
- Support the coordination, planning and preparation of District events and training throughout the year.
- Manage invitations and responses for District events hosted at Great Queen Street.
- Liaise with District contacts to help coordinate events and conferences taking place overseas when required.
- Work in partnership with other UGLE departments to ensure events run efficiently.
- Promote and maintain effective working relationships with Districts.
- Help create and maintain District fact files for the Member Services Department.
- Contribute to the provision of content for inclusion in the District Bulletin, The Right Angle and social media platforms used by UGLE.
*Masonic knowledge whilst not essential would be desirable.
Competitive salary and benefits package:
- BUPA private medical cover
- Pension (3.5% employee & 9% employer contributions – increasing to 12% with length of service)
- Life Assurance
- Holiday (25 days increasing to 30 days with length of service)
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Gym membership (subsidised)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working
The successful applicant will work Monday to Friday (35 hours per week)
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to:
CVs received without a covering letter will not be considered.
Closing date for applications is close of business (17.00pm) on Friday 29 November 2019.