This position has now closed
United Grand Lodge of England seeks a Personal Assistant to assist the CEO office working closely with the Executive Assistant
- Management of incoming phone calls and emails as required.
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors.
- Jointly managing CEO diary, private flat diary and other room bookings.
- Typing of business emails and letters as directed by the CEO.
- Arranging travel (working with Secretariat and the Chancellery).
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events.
- Managing incoming mail.
- Preparing weekly schedule for Housekeeper.
- Arrange draft agendas, attend and take minutes of meetings, prepare documentation for meetings.
- Devise and maintain up-to-date soft and hard copy filing and retrieval systems.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and any other documents as required.
- Additional similar tasks will be delegated by the Executive Assistant in order to support the organisation’s objectives.
- Dealing with ad-hoc requests from Rulers, BGP Members etc.
- Previous PA experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Experience of minute taking
- Highly organised
Competitive salary and benefits package.
The successful applicant will work Monday to Friday (35 hours) 9am – 5pm.
Thank you for your interest. The closing date for applications for this position has now closed.