- Work starts on Palmer Court, a Masonic Housing Association development in Wellingborough
- Pro Grand Master's address - June 2013
- Report of the Board of General Purposes - 12 June 2013
- Norfolk masons Jim Carter and Mike Cole brought Crimestoppers to UK
- Interview with George Francis on the history of the Royal Arch
In response to this disaster, Grahame Elliott, President of the Grand Charity, approved an emergency grant of £20,000 to the flood appeal organised by the United Grand Lodge of Queensland.
Adrian Burton, Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Queensland, launched a flood appeal, the proceeds of which will go towards assistance for its members and all Queenslanders. The appeal was launched with a combined contribution of A$250,000 from the Board of General Purposes and the Board of Benevolence.
The Board of Benevolence attended to the needs of the members in immediate distress and during the coming months the funds received would be administered and distributed by Queensland Freemasons within the affected communities in consultation with lodges, civil leaders and regional councils. To organise efforts, a Co-ordination Group was formed..
Donations should be sent to: Board of Benevolence, 60 Wakefield Street, Sandgate, QLD 4017, Australia. Direct credit to account: ‘Disaster Relief Fund’ BSB: 064124 Account: 10360544. Cheques should be drawn in favour of the Board of Benevolence.