- Work starts on Palmer Court, a Masonic Housing Association development in Wellingborough
- Pro Grand Master's address - June 2013
- Report of the Board of General Purposes - 12 June 2013
- Norfolk masons Jim Carter and Mike Cole brought Crimestoppers to UK
- Interview with George Francis on the history of the Royal Arch
RMBI care home Connaught Court, York held an open day to celebrate the opening of their new Dementia Support Wing.
The new Wing was funded with the £86,000 donation by the Province of Yorkshire, West Ridings. The Province has close ties with the Home and has been a great supporter of the work of the RMBI for many years.
The wing now has a fresher environment internally and alterations have been made to ensure that it is a modern dementia zone area.
The donation will also help to fund a sensory garden so that residents can enjoy the outside environment safely.
The event also saw the celebration of Dignity Action Day at the Home and was attended by residents, relatives and members from the Association of Friends.
Drinks and canapés were served at the events and an excellent time was had by all.