- Work starts on Palmer Court, a Masonic Housing Association development in Wellingborough
- Pro Grand Master's address - June 2013
- Report of the Board of General Purposes - 12 June 2013
- Norfolk masons Jim Carter and Mike Cole brought Crimestoppers to UK
- Interview with George Francis on the history of the Royal Arch
With football and the Olympic Games dominating the news this summer, the Library and Museum’s latest exhibition at Great Queen Street celebrates freemasons’ sporting achievements.
Many freemasons have been active amateur or professional sportsmen, or have been involved with the administration of all types of sport. Did you know that the only man to win an Olympic Gold Medal and be awarded the Victoria Cross was also a freemason? The exhibition will be your chance to see Sir Alf Ramsey’s Masonic apron, along side medals from several Olympic Games.
The exhibition runs from 2nd July until the end of the year, and further details are available on the Library and Museum's website.